- About Us
The Euromediterranean Academy allows its students to gain experience in the field and to complete their knowledge with extracurricular activities.
Extracurricular activities are not compulsory, they can be carried out outside the academic schedule or in the weekend and every student can freely choose the activity linked with his/her interests and needs. Some of our extracurricular activities are:
• educational journeys
• guided visits to sector fairs/exhibitions
• participation in seminars
• participation in events backstage
• working as dressers
• working as assistant photographers, a make-up artists or a hair stylists for photo books or photo shoots
• working as assistants to the newsroom of our online journal (www.harimag.it)
• occasionally working as hostesses or a promoters
• occasionally working as hair models
As optional extracurricular activities, possible costs are at the expense of the student (for instance admission tickets to shows, costs of trips and stay, costs of transport to reach an event etc.).
Every educational program includes case studies, direct depositions of professionals of the sector and creation of personal projects.